July 18, 2023 - July 23, 2023
Celebrate the legacy of one of Key West’s most famous residents, Nobel Prize winning author Ernest Hemingway. The six day event features highlights from the authors amazing life including:
- Hemingway® Look-Alike Contest at Sloppy Joe’s Bar, 201 Duval St.
- 3 day marlin fishing tournament in honor of Hemingway’s love of deep sea fishing
- 5k run and paddleboard race
- Sloppy Joe’s wacky “Running of the Bulls
- Announcement of the winner of the Lorian Hemingway Short Story Competition